Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I Joined Ness Technologies India

22nd December was the start of another life in my career as i joined Ness technologies India ,Bangalore center.I was working in wipro technologies for the past 3+ years and it was a very good experience with one of the pioneer IT services companies in India.In fact it was difficult to part ways and I had a good collection of friends there.But it is inevitable to have a change and being in a different environment is always challenging and thrilling experience for me. The past 3 years I learned the starting steps to survive in the IT industry and gave the confidence to take a different approach even in tough time. It was a warm welcome I received in Ness and I hope will be able to meet the expectations of the new company.

No comments:

Post a Comment